How does Solari Investment Advisory Services differ from other investment
Does Solari Investment Advisory Services recommend specific investments?
- Our investment analytics focus on long-term fundamental
- Our analytics integrate non-transparent aspects of the
- We focus on primary trends, including technology and innovation,
emerging markets and tangible assets
- We seek to reduce risk by avoiding investments that have
negative returns to living systems
- We do not take discretionary control of accounts or custody
- We follow traditional stock and bond investments
- We follow gold and silver
- We review alternative investments of interest to clients,
including local investments and loans and gifts to family
- Advisory fees are not determined by how many transactions
Yes, we do. We may also recommend other brokers or investment advisors.
What are Solari Investment Advisory Services' fees?
Our compensation is not transaction-related —meaning, fees are not determined
by by how many transactions you do. Advisory fees are based on the investor's
profile. Fees also differ based on whether a one-time consultation is requested
or an ongoing relationship via retainer.
One-time Consultation: This two-hour consultation
is designed for investors who are experienced, well-served
by their current advisors, or have a specific issue and
need a limited amount of time to understand how to apply
our approach. Consultations are provided to individuals
for a flat fee of $2,500, payable in advance. Consultation
clients receive a three month complimentary subscription to the Solari Report where you have access to the Building
Wealth Collection in MP3 format.
Retainer Relationship: Solari Investment Advisory Services is not accepting new retainer clients. This is a traditional
client relationship that is renewed for 25-week periods
by mutual agreement. Send your questions to, or inquire
about our fees at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retainer clients receive complimentary subscription to The
|The amount of sunlight reaching the earth's surface
is 6,000 times the amount of energy used by all human beings worldwide. The total
amount of fossil fuel used by humans since the start of civilization is equivalent
to less than 30 days of sunshine.
|I call heaven and earth to record this day against
you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose
life, that both thou and thy seed may live.